MTA’s Division of Training & Professional Learning invites members to register for the first-ever Virtual Summer Conference. They offer a wide range of exciting, interactive programs spread throughout the summer to meet the needs of our members in this moment. The programming at Virtual Summer Conference will position our union to stay strong as we begin our Now, More Than Ever campaign.
- New special events programming including a speaker series, town halls, movie nights and more
- Learning Tracks: New Presidents, New Members, and Next Generation Leadership
- PDP courses: 12-15 hours towards recertification in English learners, special education and technology
- Union education workshops, with topics including COVID-19, collective bargaining, member advocacy and organizing, and many more
- Professional development workshops on student mental health, social emotional learning and social justice & racial equity
- Programming designed especially for Education Support Professionals and Higher Education members
For more information and to register for any programs, please visit massteacher.org/summer.